Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm going to be profiled!


Woo Hoo!


Melissa Hinson Neely is writing a new book on first time marathoners. She had a call out on her website to participate as one of six featured runners that she would follow during their first time marathon training and eventually profile in her book. So while I wasn't one of the selected '6' - she has decided that she would like to profile me on her website and tell my story. I'm so psyched!


This is her first book.
My own marathon training will start in two weeks, and for now I'm working on increasing speed and km. While I did try and stay fit while off with my injury - I didn't realize how much I would lose during the fourteen weeks off. I'm trying very hard NOT to be disappointed, and focus on the fact that at least I'm running, and God willing, will run my first marathon.
Certainly much to be happy about!


No comments:

Post a Comment