Monday, March 15, 2010

Final Thoughts

Tonight was the last run before the Half Marathon on Thursday - and it wasn't such a great run. I switched my running time from the early am, to an evening run so that I could run with a friend. However, I'm really not an evening runner, and to top it off, my running partner tonight was a bit of a drag, and pretty much complained the entire time about how she really hates running... Needless to say, she's not very motivating, and I felt really bothered by her attitude. Not a very good mindset for her going into the HM. Oh well.

Sooo... that's it until Thursday. While I need to take these next two days to rest for the big race, to rest my body for the grueling 21.1 km hilly course, there will be no rest for my over active imagination as I plot and plan and worry about the race. I'm sure it's going to be fine - and that I'll finish well and with a good time - but I keep going over and over it in my head. Is this normal?

I'm sure it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment